- Don’t underestimate the value of a freshly mown lawn! Trim the edges too so it gives a neat and tidy appearance. But wait until the weather brightens as mowing when it’s wet can cause damage to the turf.
- Keep your front garden tidy and well presented. Remove leaves and other debris from the path and grass.
- Consider investing in a fence or a trellis to store and hide away your wheelie bin.
- Add hanging baskets to the front of your house to add seasonal colours.
- Pressure wash patios to give them a face lift.
- Deadhead or cutback dead looking plants and shrubs
- Remove weeds from path ways and flowerbeds
- Give your garden furniture a wash or give it a paint to spruce it up
Follow these points and you should be well on the way to adding some serious value to your property. If you’re looking to sell your home in Leamington Spa, then get in touch today to find out more 01926 88 88 44.