- Don’t forget to factor in stamp duty, agents’ costs and other extras when setting your house price limit.
- Don’t rely solely on photographs – make sure you view a property before discarding it.
- Don’t assume that, if a property has not sold for three months, say, there has to be something fundamentally wrong with it. There may not be, and the owner may be amenable to offers. You may pick up a bargain.
- Don’t expect to find a home that ticks all the boxes and is perfect in every respect. There is no such property, but you might get close with a bit of time, research and perseverance.
- Don’t search randomly in too wide a geographical area. It is better to start with your first-choice area, and then shift your focus if you draw a blank there.
If you’re looking for the perfect home in Warwickshire or looking for a bit more space, take a look at our latest rental properties in the Leamington area or properties for sale or get in touch today to find out more on 01926 88 88 44.